Relax. Recover. Rejuvenate.
An infrared sauna is a wood-based room that warms the body through infrared rays as opposed to extremely high temperatures or moisture. These infrared rays, which are similar to the rays our bodies give off naturally, penetrate deep into the body (approximately 1 ½ inches) and heat the body directly.
Wide range of health benefits
- Detoxifies 7 times more toxins than a regular sauna
- Infrared promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol– your body’s main stress hormone
- Relieves muscle aches, joint pains, and inflammation
- The heat will raise your core body temperature which will in turn, help your blood circulation
- Eliminates toxins from your skin resulting in clearer, softer, healthier skin